PLAN 3: CONSULTING AND COACHING
Read on if you're considering hiring me as a book publishing consultant or book writing coach.
Services I provide as a consultant or coach include:
* Manuscript evaluation and book coaching
* Advice and guidance on self-publishing vs. seeking a book deal
* Advice and guidance on building and developing your author platform
* Advice on writing blog pieces, articles, newsletters, social media posts, and memes that boost your brand and visibility
* Advice on using your website, social media, and traditional media to sell books and solidify your brand
* Advice on building your self-publishing team
If you’re interested in learning more, contact me with details at email@example.com.
Many of my clients begin with a one-hour Vision Plan consultation call that involves:
- Personalized guidance and advice
- A rough transcript of our call
- My exclusive book proposal template for beginning the work of creating your plan for your book
- Discounts on future consulting and coaching sessions and other services
How do my clients feel about my consultation and coaching services?
“I am an experienced author who has sold 1.1 million copies worldwide. Nevertheless, I got stuck on book number four and was paralyzed for five years. In one conversation, Nancy gave me a piece of advice that simplified a complex problem and actually got me excited about the book once again. Thank you, Nancy!”—Randi Kreger, author of Stop Walking on Eggshells
Email me today at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that I’m not always available, and I do not work on books that are channeled, books for the Christian market, or books that contain graphic violence or descriptions of abuse. I’m very selective about the fiction I work on.